Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Fleet and Routing Managment

on 10/23/14, 1:26 PM 455 views

I'm currently looking into using odoo for a non-profit, they have a food bank with multiple warehouses. they need to pickup all the donated goods from the companies who donate it. (they have their own trucks and drivers) 

they currently have a custom program to do that, but it's outdated, and it doesn't integrate with the CRM and WMS.

So, the question is, are there any apps for odoo that can manage fleet, drivers, dispatching and routing optimization? 

William Beverly
On 11/5/14, 11:06 AM

Have you had a look at the Fleet module (official odoo module) ? It's pretty basic and is inspired of a (better) fleet module from another version, but could help you start from there! Have a look at the runbot and try it out.
You can manage drivers, vehicules, repairs, etc.
I would be interested to see if there are other fleet modules out there that people are using, however.

I have looked at it, it's great for managing the actual fleet. but my main concern is with dispatch and routing.

on 11/5/14, 11:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 10/23/14, 1:26 PM
Seen: 455 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM