Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

fingerprint integrate with attendance

By
Mohammad M Omar
on 3/30/15, 5:08 AM 4,318 views

i have "zksoftware F18" fingerprint machine, and i wont to integrate it with attendance module on OpenERP 7, how can i do that?

Anas Taji

--Anas Taji--
| 6 7 8
Amman, Jordan
--Anas Taji--

Email: anas.taji@smartway-jo.com

Anas Taji
On 9/29/15, 7:36 AM

Have a look at this Github Repo.

Seems Promising, and we intend to test it with the same device model in the next few days (but with v8).

Omar OUHARI
On 9/16/15, 8:14 AM

Hi AlSayedGamal,

I am testing this library and it presents some bugs.

Can you tell me how can I add a user with cardnumber throught code python please.

Thank you.

AlSayedGamal
On 6/29/15, 7:29 AM

I don't know an addon that does that out of the box but you can do you own addon.

You can connect to the ZK attendance machine using this library here:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/zklib/0.1.0

Hello Gamal, Thanks a lot for the ZKLib work, Can you tell me, how to get the realtime events from the ZK machine ? With your lib, I could connect to the machine and get its properties like - version and all, Can you tell me, how to get the real time events ?

Nisthulan
on 8/18/15, 12:30 AM

I don't  know. I only use:
zk = zklib.Zklib(ip,port)
attendance = zk.getAttendance()

On Aug 18, 2015 6:30 AM, "Nisthulan" <nisthulan-alphaemirates-net@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Hello Gamal, Thanks a lot for the ZKLib work, Can you tell me, how to get the realtime events from the ZK machine ? With your lib, I could connect to the machine and get its properties like - version and all, Can you tell me, how to get the real time events ?

--
Nisthulan
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo access your messages
AlSayedGamal
on 8/18/15, 12:42 AM

Hello Gamal, Its to read the attendances so far recorded in the device, right ? We need to read the real-time events from the device. Any contact with the guy behind https://github.com/dnaextrim/python_zklib ?

Nisthulan
on 8/18/15, 3:36 AM

No, I don't have any contacts to him.

On Aug 18, 2015 9:36 AM, "Nisthulan" <nisthulan-alphaemirates-net@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Hello Gamal, Its to read the attendances so far recorded in the device, right ? We need to read the real-time events from the device. Any contact with the guy behind https://github.com/dnaextrim/python_zklib ?

--
Nisthulan
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo access your messages
AlSayedGamal
on 8/18/15, 3:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/30/15, 5:08 AM
Seen: 4318 times
Last updated: 9/29/15, 7:36 AM