This question has been flagged
5 Replies

How i can connect my fingerprint device on RH module 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, did you found a solution to communicate with fingerprint through Odoo. Please let me know if yes.

Discard
Author

we have a solution . it is not free for any details we can talk on odooconsultance@gmail.com

Best Answer

Hi, did you found a solution to communicate with fingerprint through Odoo. Please let me know if yes.

Discard
Best Answer

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to connect Badge Reader with Odoo8. Is there any solution to do this.

Regards.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Aymen,

The video you linked to is a project that a few Odoo community members are currently working on.  The source code for the project can be found on github.  To the right is a proposed render of the finished scanner.  This solution will be a stand-alone device that connects to Odoo via a network cable.

The lead developer is Chris Jones [chris.jones (at) saasier.com]

It's pretty new and could use someone with coding skills to help in the process.

-------------------------------

Another project that works with OpenERP 6.0 is available on Launchpad and was develped by Cristian Sebastian Rocha [cristian.rocha (at) moldeo.coop]

-------------------------------

Also OpenERP Africa has developed a module for OpenERP 6.1 (but they are willing to migrate it to version 7 or Odoo 8).  The source code is available on GitHub and they have some screen shots available here.

It uses the U are U 4500 finger print scanner that can be purchased off-the-shelf but must be connected to a computer.

The lead developer is Timothy Solomon [tim (at) openerpafrica.com]

Discard