Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Finding Menu ids of existing Modules in Odoo?

By
Iamlitto
on 3/8/16, 2:23 AM 320 views

I want to remove Customer menu from the Sales Module. So What I have done is that I created a Group named hidden group & am assigning it to Customer menu to hide it.. So My code is like this:-
Here I want to find the parent value and id value of the menu.. So If I  give it here only I can hide it. So how can I find it from Odoo?

<record model="res.groups" id="group_invisible">
            <field name="name">Hidden items</field>
        </record>

<menuitem id="module_name.menuitem_id" parent="base.menu_sales" sequence="1" groups="group_invisible"/>

Thanh Loyal
On 3/8/16, 5:44 AM

"I want to remove Customer menu from the Sales Module."  <-- use delete 

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/deleting-a-menu-item-in-an-inheritance-view-14495

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/16, 2:23 AM
Seen: 320 times
Last updated: 3/8/16, 5:44 AM