Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

filtering of purchase order products

By
Erhuvwu Akpobaro
on 2/2/15, 4:24 AM 525 views

Hello all i have slight problem when a creating purchase orders or contracts , i have a set of products just for purchase for example PO car fuel , PO entertainment and other products for contracts, but it just shows all products that i have created  how can i make it that for a purchase order the only products they can see is a PO product .

would be through domain filtering ? if so how can i achieve this .

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 2/2/15, 5:31 AM

This should be default. On the product itself, did you check and/or uncheck the "Able to sell" and "Able to purchase" checks? I can't remember by head which tab they are located under, but it should do the trick.

At least for domain filtering that works. As an extra check, by default, when an item is not specifically mentioned on a pricelist (And therefore fails to comply with any rule), that item will be priced at 0.00 of your currency. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/2/15, 4:24 AM
Seen: 525 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM