Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filtering Customers by last invoice date

By
Josh Warner
on 2/4/16, 12:32 PM 481 views

Hello all,

We recently switched to Odoo from Sage 50, and are getting used to the way things work, but struggling with certain tasks.  Currently, I am working on making a mailing list for our print catalog, and in Sage 50 we could just make a list of customers that included their 'Last Invoice Date', and export to excel, sort out customers who have not ordered in the last 2 years, and we were good to go.

In Odoo, I cannot figure out how to do such a similar filter.  Anyone out there have any good ideas?

Jon Toktas
On 6/6/16, 3:11 PM

I'm trying something similar and found under Sales>Customers  filter by  advanced search "last full reconciliation date"  less than or equal than  'desired date'. This seemed to find what I needed. However, sometimes order date and invoice reconciliation are two different dates. So i'm not sure how to pull up the "last sale order date"  

Did you find another approach? 

Clark Steward (cst)
On 2/8/16, 4:51 PM

From the Accounting > Customer Invoices you can filter by "Invoice Date >= date", then export Partner/Email, Partner/Name, and Invoice Date of the results. You could also do the same thing from Sales > Sales Orders.

Balvant
On 2/8/16, 7:58 AM

for that require to create custom filter in res.partner. and you can override read_group and search method.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/4/16, 12:32 PM
Seen: 481 times
Last updated: 6/6/16, 3:11 PM