Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

filter using expiration dates

By
sneha antony
on 3/17/14, 9:07 AM 1,430 views

I want to to view the contracts that expire between two given dates or else I need to view the list of contracts that expire between an interval of 30-31 days.How can this be done?The requirement is the admin should be able to view the list of contracts that expire in the coming month and so that he can prepare the renewal list.Is there any other idea to accomplish this requirement?

Yes it can be done, but which contract HR Employee Contract or Customer Contract?

Med Said BARA
on 3/17/14, 2:45 PM

I need to deploy this filteration in customer contracts under Sales/Sales/Contracts

sneha antony
on 3/19/14, 3:19 AM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 3/19/14, 8:34 PM

Hi;

If you want to track "Customer Contract expiry Date" , there is a better solution than using "Filter".

You should use "Super Calendar".

Agillebg-Super-Calendar

Download Super Calendar

The steps to create and configure "Customer Contract Expiry" calendar is as follow:

After installing super_calendar module.

1- open the Menu Super Calendar ---> Configuration ---> configurator , choose create, give a name to your calendar and then click "Add an item"

Create

2- In Open: Lines view : choose, Analytic Account for Model, field for Description Type, Reference (or Full Name or Account Name) for Description Field, give a Description (like Contract Expiration Date ), Expiration Date for Start date field, and last click on Save (to save Open:lines), and save again (to save the calendar).

image description

3- Last thing to do: click on Generate Calendar

Now, you can go to Super calendar and see what's new.

To try if it works, change the expiry date of any Contract to a date closer to today (eg. Today + 7 or 10). Next time i will try to show you how to Automatically Generate and send an email Alert Notification (for example 1 week before the expiration date).

Med Said BARA
on 3/19/14, 8:45 PM

Thank you so much for the immense support.It worked well.The calendar is showing the expiration dates perfectly.Now I want to automatically generate and send an email alert Notification for the contracts which are going to expire 1 month(30 or 31 days) before the expiration date.

sneha antony
on 3/20/14, 3:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/14, 9:07 AM
Seen: 1430 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM