Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filter Tree in Added Page - Partner Screen

dave ellis
on 7/17/13, 1:53 PM 754 views

I am trying to filter sales orders within my customers screen. I added a new field in sales_order table called x_order_type. I have added a record with the value in x_order_type to "lines".

I then added a page and the sale_order_ids link, which shows me all sales order related to the customer viewed. Is there any way of using the domain filter in the res.partner form view, to filter for only orders that have the value "lines" ?

dave ellis
On 8/16/13, 11:13 AM

Is there no way to do this? Tried domain filter:

But does not seem to work.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/17/13, 1:53 PM
Seen: 754 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM