Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filter selection field into one2many

By
Rafael
on 9/17/13, 8:16 AM 815 views

Hello everyone. I have a module called module.a. In res.partner, I have a field one2many to module.a. When I give to add line, I open a form with various fields that I can add in module.a. One of these fields is of type selection, and I want you to show me in the selection of a list of active customer bills. Right now I have it working and show me the selection all invoices for all customers, but not how to pass the parameter to tell partner_id only customer bills look where I'm positioned now. You can do this? As you would do? Thank you very much.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/17/13, 8:16 AM
Seen: 815 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM