Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filter products in stock from highest quantity to 0

By
Nicolás Visús
on 8/12/14, 8:24 PM 1,128 views

I want to add a filter to the tree view to show only products that have real stock greater than 0.
I tried to add a custom filter from CONFIGURATION - TECHNICAL - USER INTERFACE - USER DEFINED FILTERS, but nothing happened
The values ​​I used in the filter are:

NAME FILTER: My filter
MODEL: Product
DOMAIN: [['qty_available', '>', 0]]
CONTEXT: {}

Any suggestions?

I'm using odoo version from the odoo official page

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 8/13/14, 3:37 AM

Does the filter itself show up? If so, is nothing changes when you select it from the list view?

Yes, the filter correctly on SALES - PRODUCTS - PRODUCTS but when selected nothing happens (does not filter the database). Another thing I find strange is that, being in SALES - PRODUCTS - PRODUCT, if I click on the columns "internal reference", "variant", "name", etc. the database is sorted, whereas if I click on "quantity on hand" or "forecasted quantity" database is not ordered

Nicolás Visús
on 8/13/14, 3:37 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/12/14, 8:24 PM
Seen: 1128 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM