Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filter Invoices that have not been printed yet

By
Robert Klüsener
on 5/21/13, 11:31 AM 820 views

As we print all invoices and send them to customers via mail, I want to filter alls invoices that have not been printed yet in the list view of the Customer Invoices Menu and print them all at once.

Unfortunately there is no "Printed is not true" option the Advanced Search, only an option to select the invoices that have not been sent to the customer by eMail.

How can I set up a filter to select the invoices that have not been printed yet?

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 5/21/13, 12:18 PM

Your question looks like a request I am working on.

My solution (for seeing which outgoing order has been printed) was:

• create a boolean for model stock.move
  • create a custom module within the folder report, which marks the boolean true
  • add the field to the various screens and/or reports

Just found a bug: when doing a partial delivery, the boolean is still true for the backorder... Just need to modify the copy action of stock.move to set it to false.

Hopefully you can use my steps to do your modification.....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/21/13, 11:31 AM
Seen: 820 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM