This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I'm new to Odoo and I asked this question yesterday and overnight it shows my question was deleted. I have no idea why.  I would really like help with this so I'll try to post it again.  I'll try to expand on it in case I didn't give enough detail.

I'm using Odoo online with Studio and trying to filter records to search all individuals based on a field of the company they are related to. I think I need to use filter rules to do this.

I want to use the tags field in the company record to perform the filter on. When I search for a value based on that tag field, I want it to also include all the individuals who are associated with the company record.

So to clarify.

Enter search criteria for Tags = "OEM" for example.
This will return only Companies with OEM in the tag field since they are the only ones who have the OEM tag and not the individuals.
I would now like to somehow add condition for it to include all of the individuals who are related to the company.

This is probably something that is pretty simple to do, but I'm just not familiar enough with Odoo yet to understand how to implement it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Discard

Can you please share what you want?

Edited: can you please share image what you want.

I am trying to post, but the site is giving me a 403-Forbidden error. Perhaps it is because of the images I'm trying to upload.