Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filter in kanban view

By
Francisco Castro
on 2/17/14, 8:49 AM 1,353 views

Hi guys I have a problem I want to filter some users if they have premium acc or not.

<record id="n_associados_new" model="ir.actions.act_window"> <field name="name">Ficha de Não Sócio</field> <field name="res_model">res.partner</field> <field name="view_type">form</field> <field name="view_mode">kanban,tree,form</field> <field name="help" type="html"> <field name="gs_isSocio" filter_domain="['|', ('gs_isSocio','True')]"/>

</field> </record>

this dont work <field name="gs_isSocio" filter_domain="['|', ('gs_isSocio','True')]"/>

What I am doing wrong?

Francisco Castro
On 2/28/14, 5:28 AM

Thanks any way I get it.(the field is a selection)

I have to do this <field name="domain">[('status','=','morto') ]</field>

before this

field name="help" type="html">

and after this

<field name="view_mode">kanban,tree,form</field>

thx

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/14, 8:49 AM
Seen: 1353 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM