Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Hello guys, I created a Many2many field in Odoo and I would like add a filter in my search view filtering by one of the fields of that Many2many field, is that possible? Thanks!
Many2many field is not directly being used in search view. However one other option is available, You should follow that alternate way :-
For example :-
1) If sale order having invoice_ids many2many field.
2) First make one invoice_number field in sale order.
3) In sale order field invoice_ids objects is account.invoice
So call account.invoice create method, you can get Source Document (origin) = SO reference number
4) Base on origin you can search sale order id and write that invoice number in sale order's field "invoice_number"
5) Then "invoice_number" is use in search view.
Hope this will help you!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/25/17, 5:19 AM|
|Seen: 957 times|
|Last updated: 10/26/17, 2:56 AM|