Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

File uploading crashes openerp server

By
Thelmes
on 9/13/14, 9:14 AM 899 views

Hello,

We are using project module, when I try to upload 3MB file it successfully uploads. But When I try to upload 16MB Open ERP server stops working. I need to start service by using "/etc/init.d/openerp start"

I can't see an error about file uploading in /var/log/openerp directory. Is there any othere log file? What may be the error?

Thanks all.

Thelmes
On 9/20/14, 7:13 PM

I have fixed this problem, it is not about OpenERP. Problem occurs because of low memory. I have added a new Ram and problem fixed.

Martin Temmink
On 9/15/14, 9:43 AM

Can you explain how you upload the 16 mbyte file?

do you do it through a webinterface or are you using a FTP program?

Hello Martin, I'm using web interface, I'm trying to upload the file related to a project task.

Thelmes
on 9/17/14, 6:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/13/14, 9:14 AM
Seen: 899 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM