Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

File manager module for OpenERP Document Management

on 7/11/13, 8:06 AM 1,405 views

I would like to inquire if there is a plan for incorporating a file manager function for the OpenERP Document Management app. The file manager will allow the user to copy, paste, delete and rename files that is stored within the server file system (not in the database) inside the folder allocated for OpenERP.

If there would be no plan for this, can I at least integrate an existing java based file manager code into the .js folder in the web module? Could you describe me an overview of the step.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/11/13, 8:06 AM
Seen: 1405 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM