This question has been flagged

Hi there

I need to pass a field directly from the Sales Order Line to the Manufacturing Order & the Work Order

I know that all the needed information, Included the sale_line_id can be found in the procurement_order Table. But I'm not sure where & how the populate the Manfucturing Order / work center table.. And to which table i need to add the field i would like to populate

Please Please Help

Discard
Best Answer

There is a module for v8 which passes the Customer Name, Order Number and Sale Line data onto the Manufacturing Order. The module is found at

https://apps.openerp.com/apps/modules/8.0/mrp_production_sale_info/ 

You can modify the module to pass other fields, including ones you have created, from Sales to Manufacturing. 

Discard
Author

Hi there Gill. Thank you for your reply. I have that app installed already. Although it only works for first level manufacturing orders. Not for manufacturing orders generated for products nested in the BOM of product ordered.. the problem lies with the procurement_id in the stock_move table. It is left blank for these nested manufacturing orders.. Which breaks the connection to both the sales order & sales order line

I'm also trying to get a 'sales order line' in the Manufacturing 'Work order'. So that every work center operator can see what they have to do. The app only displays the sale info line in the manufacturing order.