Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Field edition error

By
Umashankar Subramani
on 1/7/15, 5:32 AM 472 views

Hi ,

While building website in odoo8, i got a error while using the t-field in field edition.

"t-field can not be used on a t element, provide an actual HTML node" This is the error , plz anyone give me some sugestion....

Thanks in advace......

Bruno PLANCHER
On 1/7/15, 6:09 AM

Hello Umashankar,

I think this error means that you can not add a t-field inside a t HTML tag, for example : 

<t t-field="name"/> 

is not authorized. Depending of what you need to put a field value, have you try to put this t-field in a div HTML tag (instead of a t)? I have not practiced the V8 Odoo synthax, but peharps you have to do something like this: 

<t t-call="your_object">

<div t-field="your_field"/>

</t>

Hope it helps you, instead, could you post the code that raise this error ?

Regards

I have tried that too Bruno PLANCHER, but its not working any other suggestion plz.....

Umashankar Subramani
on 1/7/15, 6:57 AM

Can you post what to you try to do ?

Bruno PLANCHER
on 1/7/15, 7:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/7/15, 5:32 AM
Seen: 472 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM