Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Field 'Contract / Analytic' missing in the Quotation and Sales Order

Arnaldo Ortega
on 11/8/13, 3:24 PM 2,662 views

After an update of the branches (server, addons and web) in the creation of Quotation and Sales Order the field for contract/project creation - field 'Contract / Analytic' - is missing. In the user config, flags 'Analytic Accounting', 'Analytic Accounting for Sales' and 'Analytic Accounting for Purchases' are set (as were before), nevertheless the field is not present for new or old documents.

Any clue on how to get the field back? Could it be a bug?

On 6/12/14, 3:20 AM

Thank you,

I have checked that field(Use contracts management" checkbox ) and click on Apply and go to sales quatation form, still

field 'Contract / Analytic' - is missing 

Michael Watchorn
On 11/8/13, 4:38 PM

Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Sales
Scroll down to Contracts Management, under Contract Features is the "Use contracts management" checkbox checked?

Yes, it is checked, I forgot to mention that. And, as a side comment, I tried to reset this and other flags mentioned above - to set it again later - but it was not possible, possibly because I had it set once.

Arnaldo Ortega
on 11/8/13, 5:46 PM

Also, a new database doesn't have the same issue, just created one to verify.

Arnaldo Ortega
on 11/8/13, 5:46 PM
Thuan Luong
On 7/3/14, 5:58 AM

One more: Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Accounting --> Accounting & Finance: check Analytic accounting.

Miles Cantley
On 1/20/15, 12:05 PM

This can also occur if you have 'Use multiple analytic accounts on sales' selected under Settings>Configuration>Accounting. Deselect and the field appears.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/8/13, 3:24 PM
Seen: 2662 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM