This question has been flagged
7 Replies

After an update of the branches (server, addons and web) in the creation of Quotation and Sales Order the field for contract/project creation - field 'Contract / Analytic' - is missing. In the user config, flags 'Analytic Accounting', 'Analytic Accounting for Sales' and 'Analytic Accounting for Purchases' are set (as were before), nevertheless the field is not present for new or old documents.

Any clue on how to get the field back? Could it be a bug?

Discard
Best Answer

Settings>Configuration>Accounting Analytic Accounting Sale "Analytic accounting for sales" chechbox cheched

Discard
Best Answer

This can also occur if you have 'Use multiple analytic accounts on sales' selected under Settings>Configuration>Accounting. Deselect and the field appears.

Discard
Best Answer

Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Sales
Scroll down to Contracts Management, under Contract Features is the "Use contracts management" checkbox checked?

Discard
Author

Yes, it is checked, I forgot to mention that. And, as a side comment, I tried to reset this and other flags mentioned above - to set it again later - but it was not possible, possibly because I had it set once.

Author

Also, a new database doesn't have the same issue, just created one to verify.

Best Answer

One more: Go to Settings -> Configuration -> Accounting --> Accounting & Finance: check Analytic accounting.

Discard
Best Answer

Thank you,

I have checked that field(Use contracts management" checkbox ) and click on Apply and go to sales quatation form, still

field 'Contract / Analytic' - is missing 

Discard