Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am having certain issues especially in Odoo version 8...
1) I have working modules in openerp7 and if I plan to move on 8, modules will work there? Or if not.. What changes I have to make,,,, Additionally, what is major diferenc with respect to development in 7 and 8...
2) There is an opensource named as Vtiger.. I am trying to import its contacts from csv to Odoo8.. But I am getting problems as is shows red line and says somehting like in_group_14 whats this?
3) We see that we have services within products. I need to have services a separate so they shouldnot appear in products module. Is it possible to have service separate in a module? How can I have it? A separate menu item or what?
4) I create custom field from openerp user interface. Its going good and fine. And it is shown in databse too.. Good. Tomorrow if I need to update or upgrade to new veriosn will my customizations go? And yes.. In code I can not see these fields. How can I have them can i? Moreover, If i take DB backup, and restore this backup in new version of odoo. Will it work?
6) How Can I have a separate list of companies and customers in Odoo 7 or 8? By default companies are listed under customers..
7) I need services module separate not in products module embedded is it possible? Also If I have t0 select a service it should have a popup where I can select multiple services from a table within the interface. This table can reside in settings..
Is it possible?
Your guidance wil be fruitful for me...
Thanks in advance :)
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/27/14, 12:55 AM|
|Seen: 964 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|