This question has been flagged

Hey There!

I am having certain issues especially in Odoo version 8...

1) I have working modules in openerp7 and if I plan to move on 8, modules will work there? Or if not.. What changes I have to make,,,, Additionally, what is major diferenc with respect to development in 7 and 8...

2) There is an opensource named as Vtiger.. I am trying to import its contacts from csv to Odoo8.. But I am getting problems as is shows red line and says somehting like in_group_14 whats this?

3) We see that we have services within products. I need to have services a  separate so they shouldnot appear in products module. Is it possible to have service separate in a module? How can I have it? A separate menu item or what?

4) I create custom field from openerp user interface. Its going good and fine. And it is shown in databse too.. Good.  Tomorrow if I need to update or upgrade to new veriosn will my customizations go? And yes.. In code I can not see these fields. How can I have them can i? Moreover, If i take DB backup, and restore this backup in new version of odoo. Will it work?

5) Can I have my own customized fully javascripted dashboard? I mean I do not want to have its own given dashboard Can I create my own?? How can I start?

6) How Can I have a separate list of companies and customers in Odoo 7 or 8? By default companies are listed under customers..

7) I need services module separate not in products module embedded is it possible? Also If I have t0 select a service it should have a popup where I can select multiple services from a table within the interface. This table can reside in settings..

Is it possible?

Your guidance wil be fruitful for me...

Thanks in advance :)

Discard

I think it is best to separate these issues in multiple questions. Of course, some are so narrow no one will be able to solve them. If you create separate questions, give more information to work with, otherwise we won't be able to solve them. I also believe some of your questions will be answered by using the search function.