Help

Fedex US Shipping Integration Throws "Server Raised: 'Fault'" error in odoo-10.0

I'm Trying to integrate Fedex US on Sale Order Template with Fedex US Delivery method (odoo-10.0). But It Throws a validation error saying "Server Raised: 'Fault'".

I have tried making similar configurations in Runbot, where it worked,

also Tried copying all source code (addons, enterprise and custom_addons) from a colleague on whose machine Fedex US was working and displaying prices as expected when clicking "set price". But the same source code on my machine raises Validation Error saying "Server raised error: 'Fault'".

Please help.

Thank you.

Discard
3 Answers
Tom Porter
Best Answer

Also recieved this error in V12, fedEx integration while filfilling delivery packs...and layman answers on this one...Ty

Odoo Server Error

Server raised fault: 'Fault'

Discard
Brad Shannon
Best Answer

I also encountered this error, with Odoo Online 10 and 11.

I could not find the cause of the error with so little information provided. However, I "created" the problem by using a new packaging type which I had created.

To get around the error, I simply duplicated an existing packaging type, rather than creating a new one. Then I edited the duplicate to be what I needed.

There were no differences visible between the one I created and the one I duplicated. But one led to the "Fault" and one worked.

Screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/hjF22u7.png

Discard
Nimit Patel
Best Answer

@Gaurav,

Can you please provide your Suds version detail.

Get Suds Version Detail by writing following code in python terminal:

>>> import suds

>>> print suds.__version__

Remove suds ,if version not 0.4 or 0.4.1

sudo apt-get remove python-suds 

Install python suds by:

sudo pip install suds

and try fetching fedex price..

Discard