Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Failed to use Point of sale, mishandling the existence of stock when I usao two units of measure

By
rdominguez
on 10/8/14, 9:30 PM 421 views

Excuse my English, I am using a translator. 
The Odoo 8 appears to me wonderful. 
I have a configuration of a product follows. 
Rod bought it in kilograms and sell for parts. 
1000 kilograms = 150 pieces. 
The configuration of the product and version is correct. 
When I buy stock in me reflects the stock correctly, 
I check on stock movements in existence and have 1000 kilos quantity in sales unit I have 150 pieces. 
Up to here is fine. 
If I make a sale by the sales module also does well. 
The problem I have when I use the Point of Sale (TPV) to the ticket's fine print, 
the sale is reflected in pieces but again I check stock movements and the output unit both buying and 
selling unit reflects in kilos which is the unit of purchase. 
Ex: 10 pieces in Point of Sale (TPV). 
In stock reflects an output unit purchase 66,667 kg and 66,667 kg as units of sale. 
should be 66,667 kg purchase units and 10 parts sales units.?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/8/14, 9:30 PM
Seen: 421 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM