Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
how to export journal items to a csv file showing the Account and the Journal entry column? I have tried it many times but it only shows like this for both columns "__export__.account_move_line_"
- In Accounting\Journal Entries\Journal Items
- select a period (or leave blank)
- select your journal
- select any of the entry (one is enough)
- in the top, select the option Export in the button "More"
- a window pops up and at at the top, change the "esport type" to "Export All Data"
- you can then select your relationnal fields :
- Journal/Journal Name
- and any other data
PS: please vote if you find this answer usefull
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/6/14, 8:53 AM|
|Seen: 1576 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|