how to export journal items to a csv file showing the Account and the Journal entry column? I have tried it many times but it only shows like this for both columns "__export__.account_move_line_"
- In Accounting\Journal Entries\Journal Items
- select a period (or leave blank)
- select your journal
- select any of the entry (one is enough)
- in the top, select the option Export in the button "More"
- a window pops up and at at the top, change the "esport type" to "Export All Data"
- you can then select your relationnal fields :
- Journal/Journal Name
- and any other data
PS: please vote if you find this answer usefull
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/6/14, 8:53 AM|
|Seen: 1082 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|