Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Exporting journals

By
Mark Lewis
on 2/21/13, 10:21 AM 2,271 views

Hello

I'm going to need how to export journals from OERP. I haven't looked yet but I will. My project is to eliminate EBP but just maintain it for the accountant.

This is a restatement of project since in France many accountants use Quadra behind EBP and I had been looking for a solution to that. The solution is found: maintain EBP Compta as a shell and export journals from OERP to EBP. Then the accountants can export to Quadra via EBP as before.

Solution: learn to export journals and import them to EBP

If you have solved it yourself I invite you to answer your own question and earn karma.

ton123
on 3/28/13, 9:15 PM

OpenErp-> EBP -> Quadra: the solution seems rather complicated; what might be the reasons for going that direction?

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/26/13, 10:01 AM

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 4/26/13, 9:52 AM

Simple enough!

Accounting > Journal Entries > Journal Entries

Select all entries - a box [more] will appear

Select Export

Refer to my fantastic post here for what to export

Select items to export

Select "Export to File"

Give me a tick!

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 7/18/13, 6:53 AM

I use the ALE module from Héonium here to export to EBP.

You can export account move line and define the translation from OpenERP terms to EBP terms.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/13, 10:21 AM
Seen: 2271 times
Last updated: 9/15/15, 5:10 AM