Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Exporting Item information with Suppliers name

By
ITS Jamaica
on 7/10/14, 12:58 PM 694 views

Hi,

I am trying to export all my products in my inventory with the sub heading Product Number, Product description, and Suppliers Name. but whenever I download this information the suppliers name does not show up with  I would get _export_.product_supplierinfo.

So I try to export the complete supplier listing from OpenERP but I dont see anything thats matches this to do a cross refrenece.

Richmond Ang
On 7/10/14, 1:25 PM
  1. In the export window, choose "Export all Data" as your Export Type. You should be able to have lots more choices on what you can download. On note though, you may not be able to import the same csv file back to OpenERP.

2. _export_.product_supplierinfo is probably the external identifier of the supplier record. If you want to map out all 3 models (product->external_id->supplier name) you will have to also export the External Identifier data. This is available if your account's Access Rights is enabled with Technical Features. Go to Settings -> Technical -> Sequences & Identifiers -> External Identifiers. (ir.model.data)

ITS Jamaica
On 7/15/14, 10:45 AM

That didnt help at all, I really need to get this info asap 

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 7/15/14, 11:33 AM

Neither is your comment. If it does not help, then what did you expect? I read richmond ang's solution and would have said more or less the same thing.

The only thing I can imagine is digging down into the tree-structure when exporting, this would reveal something like "product_supplierinfo_supplierinfoline_partner_id_name". It really is several layers deep and since it's also an one2many relationship (multiple suppliers for 1 product), don't be suprised if you get multiple lines for a single product.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/10/14, 12:58 PM
Seen: 694 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM