Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm wrapping my head around Odoo and have a pretty good handle on the website builder, however due to other configurations we'd like to start over with a new datababase, BUT, I would to keep the website. Is there an export function? Or a "transfer" website from one database to another database function?
- Log in to the backend as an Administrator.
- Make sure you have Technical Features enabled.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Technical.
- Click User Interface to expand.
- Click Views.
- On the top-right, click the down-arrow next to open the advanced Filter.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Under Advanced Search scroll down, and click on Whether this view is a web page template (complete).
- Click the Apply button.
- Select the records you want to export and choose Export from the button above
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/3/15, 3:07 PM|
|Seen: 4000 times|
|Last updated: 9/28/15, 11:12 AM|