I'm wrapping my head around Odoo and have a pretty good handle on the website builder, however due to other configurations we'd like to start over with a new datababase, BUT, I would to keep the website. Is there an export function? Or a "transfer" website from one database to another database function?
- Log in to the backend as an Administrator.
- Make sure you have Technical Features enabled.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Technical.
- Click User Interface to expand.
- Click Views.
- On the top-right, click the down-arrow next to open the advanced Filter.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Under Advanced Search scroll down, and click on Whether this view is a web page template (complete).
- Click the Apply button.
- Select the records you want to export and choose Export from the button above
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/3/15, 3:07 PM|
|Seen: 2500 times|
|Last updated: 9/28/15, 11:12 AM|