Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Export Website Data

By
Carlton Guc
on 2/3/15, 3:07 PM 2,500 views

I'm wrapping my head around Odoo and have a pretty good handle on the website builder, however due to other configurations we'd like to start over with a new datababase, BUT, I would to keep the website.   Is there an export function?   Or a "transfer" website from one database to another database function?

Thanks

Carlton

Mario -- thank you.   Now that I know what to export, I should be able to get the import working and be able to transition from one database to another.

Inline Technology Services, Carlton Guc
on 2/3/15, 8:37 PM

Try this:

1. Log in to the backend as an Administrator.
  2. Make sure you have Technical Features enabled.
  3. Click Settings.
  4. Scroll down to Technical.
  5. Click User Interface to expand.
  6. Click Views.
  7. On the top-right, click the down-arrow next to open the advanced Filter.
  8. Click Advanced Search.
  9. Under Advanced Search scroll down, and click on Whether this view is a web page template (complete).
  10. Click the Apply button.
  11. Select the records you want to export and choose Export from the button above

Worked like a charm! Thank you very much!

Hari Bhogaita
on 7/5/16, 1:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/3/15, 3:07 PM
Seen: 2500 times
Last updated: 9/28/15, 11:12 AM