Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Export option access rights

By
Sakthivel
on 1/8/14, 4:11 AM 1,436 views

Hi I need to disable the export option for some users. I tired in Human resources/employee group by removing write and create access of ir.exports & ir.exports.line. When I logged in particular user it shows error " access denied " but I can able to export the products.So kindly provide the solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards Sakthivel P

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 1/8/14, 5:26 AM

Hello,

You cannot directly hide export button.To hide export you need to override related js file and add some code. Or inherit related template and hide it...

Thanks..

HI Pinakin, Thanks for your info. based on your answer we can hide export option for all users but I need to hide this export option for particular users alone. whether it can be possible?

Thanks sakthivel

Sakthivel
on 1/8/14, 6:23 AM

Yes, its possible... Just create one group..... and override js file and in js file check current user have access..

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
on 1/8/14, 7:06 AM

Basically I m Functional consultant, is there any sample code available for this in launchpad?

Sakthivel
on 1/8/14, 9:15 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/8/14, 4:11 AM
Seen: 1436 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM