Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

export OpenERP with the database while retaining device settings

By
Belgacem
on 6/24/13, 9:18 AM 890 views

I installed OpenERP 7 and I change some example menus (Sales -> Management business etc ...)

and also I delete some configuration menu as comtabilité etc ...

all this is manual and directly interface OpenERP (ADIMINISTRATION / user / Elémenst menu interface)

Until now all going well and smoothly and it's on my local sreveur.

Now I looked how I can pass on my remote parameterization its sreveur without recourse to new settings without reinstalling everything.

Do you have a solution that allows me to export OpenERP with the database while retaining device settings I made?

thank you

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/24/13, 12:43 PM

Try using the backup and restore option from the web-interface of openERP. Make sure that on the new server you also have any additional modules you used on your local server, otherwise you will get errors during login.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/13, 9:18 AM
Seen: 890 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM