Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Export openerp 7 data value

By
Prakash
on 8/20/13, 3:48 AM 2,309 views

OpenERP 7 Export Data most of fields export (many2one master table) shows database keys (IDs) instead of name. In openerp 7 how to export data value instead of data ids?...

Laura Jarvenpaa
On 8/20/13, 4:38 AM

When you export file change export type from drop down menu to "export all data" then you can select what data you want to export (note that if you e.g. want to export employee name in contract you have to click white arrow next to Employee field and select employee name).

If you use this export type you can't anymore import the same file back to your system.

Thanks for reply its working but in the first column always shows External ID value __export__.module_name_id100 is there any way to not show external ID column

Prakash
on 8/20/13, 5:10 AM

I think that column comes always by default so I guess it can't be removed.

Laura Jarvenpaa
on 8/20/13, 5:44 AM

I want to rearrange the selection order 1) Export all Data 2) Import Compatible Export in the web source code \web\static\src\js\data_export.js the selection data not found. Any idea? to change to change the selection order

Prakash
on 8/21/13, 4:28 AM

Look at the template of the Export it is in \web\static\src\xml\base.xml (for some reason OE has put all the templates into one file) on line 1729 you can find the options just change their order (I didn't test this but would assume that it works).

Laura Jarvenpaa
on 8/21/13, 5:34 AM

Btw as it seems that my answer was useful for you can you mark it as right answer so that other users can know that it is solution for this problem

Laura Jarvenpaa
on 8/21/13, 6:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/13, 3:48 AM
Seen: 2309 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM