Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Export database changes made by developer mode odoo 7?

By
AlSayedGamal
on 9/22/14, 7:40 AM 958 views

Assuming I'm using a vanilla setup and made some changes using developer mode and I would like to export these changes to be added to any new database. is there any tool for that ?

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 9/22/14, 8:44 AM

Better way to change in the Custom Module and in the new database install the custom module.

i would say.. ONLY way... never heard of capability to export customizations and save it as a module in versions 7 or 8... not sure foer earlier... think there was something like that in v6... but not sure how it worked ...

Bole
on 9/22/14, 9:44 AM

I still use v6 and never notice a feature to export customizations.

Ben Bernard
on 9/22/14, 11:49 PM

For V 5.0 6.0 and 6.1: https://www.odoo.com/apps/6.1/base_module_record/

Med Said BARA
on 9/23/14, 5:02 AM

Thanks, I will try this.

Ben Bernard
on 9/23/14, 5:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/22/14, 7:40 AM
Seen: 958 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM