This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm having issue to export an the odoo client list in excel or csv file.
When i've chosen my clients and select the field that i want i can export the file but when i open it it's not what i'm waiting for:

I have Something like this

id bank_ids/id child_ids/child_ids/name child_ids/child_ids/child_ids

__export__.res_partner_2019 FAUX FAUX

__export__.res_partner_1736 FAUX FAUX

Instead of clients name i have the "_export__.res_partner_2019" and instead of other field like country or number i have the "Faux" meaning false in french.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry if i make English mistake, i speak french

Discard
Best Answer

Hi fellow french!

you have to understand that some fields are mandatory if you need to reimport easily; these fields have a light blue background color.

As mentionned by an other reply, by default the external ID of the record is added to the export.

in your trial you got 2 "false" values because the fields you have exported are empty

Try to export the adress, phone, email etc...

once you have modified your initial export (modifying an address for instance) then you can reimport the csv file (be carefull to use the UTF-8 setting)

If now you need to create a complete list of new partners, create a csv file from scratch ( using the appropriate columns headings that you have learned after your first export); and import it!

Bonne chance fablab!

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

The first column is the external id and it is exists in the all exports.

You can choose 'Name' instead of 'id' in your export also choose export all data instead of compatible data export.

Hope this could help

Discard