This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

When I have lunch, I'll pay 20% taxes on alcohol, 10% on food and 5,5% on food that can be eaten on the go.

My receipt could be as follows:

• TOTAL: 8.75€

• Including TVA 10%: 0.54€

• Including TVA 5.5%: 0.15€

On this screen: https://youtu.be/tqHNZf5B7-M?t=239 , how should I handle such taxes when filling in my expenses? Can I specifiy several taxes on one expense form? Should I manually specify the price before taxes then the amount of taxes I paid (without choosing a specific tax, just the amount)?

Thanks a lot!

Discard
Best Answer

The best way to handle such is to create each expense item as a product, tick only it can be expensed and attach the taxes that apply to each expense item.

Hope this help

Discard
Author

Hello, thanks for replying!

The problem is that I don't always have such details on my receipt. Sometimes I only have the total amount then I have several lines specifying how much of that amount was 5,5% tax and 10% tax. I can't really create a product per item since I don't have the items listed on my receipt.

I guess I have two choices:

- Do a little computation: if I paid 0,15€ taxes at 5,5%, then the item must have costed 2,73€ (if I'm not mistaked). It's doable but I hope the other people I work with won't find this too annoying

- Somehow fill in the total amount of taxes that I paid instead of a percentage. Is it possible to specify 8.75€ spent, then instead of a percentage, specify 0.69€?

Thanks a lot!

Best Answer

Hi, an invoice with different VAT rates is also used in the course accounting "tax and VAT".

Discard
Best Answer

any solution for this problem would be great. I also have different taxes (up to 3) on one expense receipt.

thanks in advance

Discard

The solution is to upload the receipt 2x and the 1st time only the 19% VAT. Amount and the 2nd time to post only the 7% amount.