Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

expense : product cost precision

By
Comexans
on 5/22/13, 7:52 AM 766 views

Hi, We are just starting and testing OpenERP on our server and it looks great. I'm dealing with expense report and product price & cost decimal precision issue: In Configuration => Technical => Database structure => Decimal precision, I have set decimal precision of product price at 3. I have created a product for Car Travel and in the costs i have set 0.536 When I start a new "expense report" in the HR module, when I select Car Travel, the Unit Price is autofilled with 0.540 instead of 0.536 ! How to fix it this ? Thanks for your support.

Guillaume Roche
On 6/19/13, 8:01 AM

Hi,

I have the same problem... Anybody have a solution ?

Thanks,

UP ! Is there any update on this issue ?

Comexans
on 7/3/13, 10:51 AM

We still have the issue... Any help ?

Thanks for your support

Comexans
on 7/9/13, 6:26 AM
Comexans
On 7/3/13, 10:50 AM

I updated with the latest nitghtly this morning : the bug seems to be gone... Is it the same on your side ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/22/13, 7:52 AM
Seen: 766 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM