Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm wondering if it could be a great function to allow user to cancel (not delete) a sale order line in an order once it has been validated. I explain a little bit. Once a sale.order has been confirmed, it's almost impossible to get back. From times to times, in some business, the orders are related to work that can last a long time and sometimes, some order lines won't be charged to the customer because the "project/affair" has changed.
Thus, I propose some improvements :
- Allow the sale.order.line to be canceled
- Change the total amount computation so that canceled order lines won't be used for computation
- Consequently change the invoiced_ratio of the sale.order
This is already possible.
1) Create a menu for Sales Order Lines so you can access individual lines and cancel them after the order has been confirmed.
2) Add the state field to the tree view on the Sales Order form view so the status is shown:
3) The TOTAL on the Sales Order won't be updated, but the Invoice WILL show the correct amount (you can't cancel a Sales Order line if it has been invoiced unless you first cancel that same line on the Invoice).
4) You probably want to update the Sales Order report to show state as well.
invoiced_rate already behaves as expected.
Thanks for this proposal. I'm not sure to understand your point when you say that the invoice rate will work as expected. Do you mean that the invoice_rate don't consider the canceled lines? I was expecting to override the amount total of the order but if the invoice rate is Ok so no problem
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/14/14, 1:36 PM|
|Seen: 1371 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|