This question has been flagged

I am getting the following in my Server on SSH after a BZR pull

Warning active (database name) openerp.osv.orm : Access Denied by record ruls for operation Error active openerp.netsvc: Access Denied requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator

Then I get errors logs retated to netsvc.py and openerp.addons.fetchail.fetchmail and errors related to openerp.osv.orm .. access denied for operation: Read , uid:8, model: res.partner

Then I am getting errors with "failing to fetchmail from IMAP server" which is defined "erp@..." to be a global catchall mailbox for the domain. Was working before.

"An Error occurred handlin the JSON Request"... The Fetchmail may be our Server rejecting, though Mal does seem to be going to my via IMAP so it should there as well. Will check the Mail settings, but is all this related?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Discard
Author

Set a routing to "CRM.Leads" and it seems to be filling the box. The CatchAll Email box for a domain, though recomended, does not seem a great idea. What is another aproach?

Author

Somewhere along the way I "clicked on" Lead Aquisition from the mail process. This did pull the pertinent emails across and I recall the errors ending (I can only see the server log on the session that I Start the SERVER is Console. If I log back in and Su the User I do not see the log and I do not know how to activate it yet.

Author Best Answer

Put in place at minimum a "Lead Aquisition" process to attach to incoming mail on the domain. Explore this capability further as I expect many more tasks can be managed.

We also made a new domain "erp.ourdomain.com" with one Catchall user and it really did the trick.

Discard