This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi all, i creating a salary slip for a every employee that will check the leave history, how many days leaves taken by the employee, i put Unpaid Rule "result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days", it defined for every employee, but employee didn't take leave means "Error! Wrong python condition defined for salary rule LOP (LOP)." i need a proper solution for this code. help me.

Discard

the bellow answer will solve your problem .. you just need a condition for the rule

Best Answer

Hi Mr.Sridhar

"result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.Unpaid.number_of_days"

wrong python code means you added "Unpaid" there in rule

just add result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.number_of_days

Unpaid is not a field of worked_days (object)

Discard
Author

i understand but Unpaid amount didn't calculate it has problem.

How can we deduct unpaid leave amount from the basic salary of Employee? Plz tell me the python code for that.
I think the above mention code is for calculating the Salary on the basis of number of days worked by employee.

Author

No... see salary Computation, that amount is deduct there.

got it.. thanks.. we have to change the sequence number for that.

Thanks

I have added the solution for this question and the problem solved

Hi @Sandeep , in development , how can I put new type of hourly leave and take the total hours and use it in payslip ?

Best Answer

Hi Sandeep,Can you please tell me how to configure the unpaid leaes in hre module on openerp7 .i have made the salary rule as of the explanation "result=-(contract.wage/31)*worked_days.number_of_days"

but its not showing up in the payslip when i clicks on computation

button

help me on this aspect through

Email :seeramt@sify.com         orelse

Discard
Best Answer

This problem has solved at This Link

Discard