Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error With BoM Containing Multiple Materials

By
Alex Gallien
on 4/30/14, 4:56 PM 617 views

As I have been experimenting with OpenERP (following the book Working with OpenERP, by Greg Moss) I have come across an error message I cannot figure out with Manufacturing Orders. I can create orders without any problem if the BoM only contains one item, but as soon as I add more it give me an error saying:

"You cannot move product [product name] to a location of type view [company name]"

Any idea where this is coming from? I have all the materials in stock but it won't let me proceed. I have created MO's with both of the materials independently and it worked fine, but when I try to use two in one BoM it gives me that error message. Thanks in advance!

Looks like it may have been an issue with Routing, I am looking in to it further.

Alex Gallien
on 4/30/14, 5:24 PM

Virtual Location/Production location should be of type production. You can check the locations of the consume moves in the production order.

Josse Colpaert (jco)
on 4/30/14, 7:32 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/14, 4:56 PM
Seen: 617 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM