Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error while validating invoice(Multi-Company) scenario.??

Saravanan Sakthivel
on 7/16/14, 2:19 AM 740 views

I have two company "A" and "B".

I am creating "B" company invoice in "A" and validating that invoice in "A".But its giving error
"Error occurred while validating the field(s) company_id: Account and Period must belong to the same company. "

But the fact is I can validate the "B" company invoice through B company login.

Can anyone help me?? How can I validate "B" comapny invoice in "A" company.

Sean Samborski
On 9/25/14, 6:49 PM

The only way I have ever been able to do it was to allow user for company A access to company B. Then user A will use preferences to change company to B and validate the invoice. This is the only way I have been able to get it to work, however, Febrice told me not five minutes ago that setting user A to have access to company B is good enough and you do not need to use preferences to change user A company to company B.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 7/16/14, 2:19 AM
Seen: 740 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM