Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error while using 'domain' in super calendar [SOLVED]

By
Eyal Marantenboim
on 10/5/13, 6:36 AM 1,350 views

Hi,

I was trying to configure super-calendar to add items from the mgmtsystem.action module. The idea is that each user will only see 'actions' assigned to him. I'm able to create the calendar, but all users can see the same items. Is there a way to limit which items can each user see?

I tried with domain, setting a basic one such as [('user_id','=',1)], but I get:

File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/super_calendar/super_calendar.py", line 55, in generate_calendar_records current_record_ids = current_pool.search(cr, uid, line.domain and eval(line.domain) or [], context=context) TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

Is this even possible? Thanks!

Eyal Marantenboim
On 10/6/13, 12:00 PM

I was able to fix it. I modified super_calendar.py

-from openerp.tools import safe_eval as eval +from openerp.tools.safe_eval import safe_eval as eval

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/5/13, 6:36 AM
Seen: 1350 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM