Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error While installing "Product Variant Multi Advanced" addon

By
Srini
on 4/4/13, 12:57 AM 2,719 views

Hi,

When I am trying to install "Product Variant Multi Advanced" addon I am getting the following error.

ValidateError

Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!

Can Any One help me on resolving this issue

I felt these two are two different issues, 1. Product variant I am able to install and getting errors product create screen. 2. I am unable to install "Product Variant Multi Advanced" addon, let me know if this needs to be reopend.

Srini
on 4/4/13, 1:07 AM

reopened. I think you are installing modules that are not ready for 7.0.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 4/4/13, 1:11 AM
Roberto Barreiro
On 10/3/13, 3:06 PM

I found the way to uninstall. You have to go to "Configuration", "Installed Modules". Search the modules of multi variant, and click them. At the module form you will see a button called "Cancel uninstall", click it.

After this dissapear buttons will be visible.

M. Höppner
On 9/19/13, 6:33 PM

I guess the same here, how can I uninstall this app, it does not show the install button neither the uninstall button, but always an error message when trying to create a new product!

I have the same problems. Uninstall, upgrade and update buttons are not visible.

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/3/13, 2:34 PM
samir
On 5/7/13, 6:51 AM

hi , look into your xml view ,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 12:57 AM
Seen: 2719 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM