Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

error while installing modules

By
husam
on 2/15/15, 5:10 AM 897 views

hi all

Am getting this error while installing odoo 8 modules on 64 bit

ParseError: "null value in column "name" violates not-null constraint " while parsing /home/husam/.local/share/Odoo/addons/8.0/auth_signup/auth_signup_data.xml:6, near <record id="default_template_user" model="res.users"> <field name="name">Template User</field> <field name="login">portaltemplate</field> <!-- No password: this template user doesn't need to log in --> <field name="password"/> <field name="active" eval="False"/> <!-- Avoid auto-including this user in any default group, just like a typical portal member --> <field name="groups_id" eval="[(6, 0, [ref('base.group_portal')])]"/> <!-- allow signuped users to have a alias --> <field name="alias_name">_usertemplate</field> </record>

BR

husam
On 2/17/15, 9:57 AM

i solve it .....just go  to apps and  advanced serch by filiter apps " to be install" and uninstall them all on of the module called auth_signup which   the error 

salman
On 2/17/15, 7:22 AM

I am getting the same error , Can anyone help?

Yes , It is worked , but the problem still exists when i try to install portal and auth_signup which is important for creating users with specific rules, any advice

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/15, 5:10 AM
Seen: 897 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM