This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have a customer who provides Resource consultancy. They supply Manpower for various projects. Typically billing is based on Daily Weekly or Monthly. So products are Service..

I have services as follows

Skill Level 1 , Weekly Support Skill Level 1, Monthly Support

Skill Level 2, Weekly Support

I have two different currency (Price list) USD, EURO

I have created the product.(Service)

While creating quotation, I selected my Currency as EURO as I have Multiple Price List

I have selected the product on the quotation. I got the following error

No valid pricelist line found ! :Cannot find a pricelist line matching this product and quantity. You have to change either the product, the quantity or the pricelist.

Can you help me what mistake I am making?

Thank you appreciate :)

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Anand,

Kindly look for that pricelist, what you have defined is correct ..... if any of them have not defined correctly it may give error . 1. is it sale pricelist 2. Price list version --- 3. Products Listprices Items 4. Price Computation Based on ? : Public Price hope it will help..

Discard
Best Answer

Cannot find a pricelist line matching this product and quantity. You have to change either the product, the quantity or the pricelist

Check your pricelists.

OpenERP can't find a rule that allows it to calculate a price for the product and quantity combination you are entering.

Either the product is missing from the pricelist, or the rule doesn't tell OpenERP what price is charged for all quantities.

Discard