Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error when trying to print a Jasper report in OpenErp v7 [Errno 111] Connection refused (111, 'Connection refused')? [Closed]

Anabela Damas
on 9/1/14, 6:34 AM 1,250 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

Anabela Damas
on 09/05/2014 06:51:20

I wanted to print a report that I've created with Jasper Report, but I'm getting the error: 

ERROR  openerp.addons.jasper_reports.JasperReports.JasperServer: EXCEPTION: [Errno 111] Connection refused (111, 'Connection refused')
 INFO openerp.addons.jasper_reports.jasper_report: ELAPSED: 0.668268
 ERROR  openerp.netsvc: RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!
(None, None, None)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/openerp/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc
    result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params)
  File "/opt/openerp/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 654, in dispatch
    res = fn(db, uid, *params)
  File "/opt/openerp/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 760, in exp_report_get
    return self._check_report(report_id)
  File "/opt/openerp/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 738, in _check_report
    netsvc.abort_response(exc, exc.message, 'warning', exc.traceback)
  File "/opt/openerp/openerp/netsvc.py", line 71, in abort_response
    raise openerp.osv.osv.except_osv(description, details)
except_osv: ('RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!', (None, None, None))

I've installed this source : https://code.launchpad.net/~jasper-reports-commiters/openobject-jasper-reports/7.0 .

I've created a simple report (just with the title) using the iReport (source in http://sourceforge.net/projects/ireport/?source=recommended_dlp_t4) . 

Then though the menu Settings> Jasper Reports> Jasper Reports I created a report to the Invoice object, using the .jrxml that I took from iReport.

When I go to the  Accounting > Customer Invoices menu and select a invoice, in the print button (up grey button) the new report is there but when I try to prind I get the error 'RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!'

I've CENTOS6, Openerp V7, 
Java : java version "1.7.0_65"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel- u65-b17)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/1/14, 6:34 AM
Seen: 1250 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM