Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error when restore odoo file.

By
markus hp
on 5/4/15, 1:15 PM 357 views

Hi all,

I'm odoo's new user. I want to ask one question.

When i try to restore  1 file of odoo, i get error from that.

before i get error from restore, i get it too on first instaling odoo, but when i uninstall and than instal again, this problem is clear.

But now i have reinstal odoo in 6 time, but the trouble can't cleared.

could you tell me, where's my problem and what can i do to restore file of odoo without error.

thank you very much.

Hi Markus, can you please explain what error you are getting?

Akhil P Sivan
on 5/4/15, 1:54 PM
markus hp
On 5/4/15, 6:27 PM

Hi Akhil, i read "OpenErp server error" in my localhost when i restore a file.

Are you getting Internal Server Error? And what exactly meant by restoring a file? Is that module or which file is it? You are working in ubuntu right?

Akhil P Sivan
on 5/5/15, 12:38 AM

Thanks for stay Akhil. I don't know OpenErp server eror means. But if its means Internal server error, how the way to troubleshoot this error? the file means database, and i work just at windows 7. Thanks you Akhil.

markus hp
on 5/5/15, 12:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/4/15, 1:15 PM
Seen: 357 times
Last updated: 5/4/15, 6:27 PM