Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error when posted opening entries and then making payment to supplier

By
NetbeamERP Technology
on 7/15/14, 9:25 AM 937 views

The account move (OPEC/2014/0001) for centralisation has been confirmed

i have created opening balance entries and posted it.

as i go to make payment to my supplier then it producess error - The account move (OPEC/2014/0001) for centralisation has been confirmed

Hi Netbeam, did you ever find a workaround or an explanation on this issue for you to share?

William Beverly
on 1/9/15, 11:43 AM
Julien Roux
On 12/24/14, 9:00 AM

Hi,

I have experimented the same issue. The opening entry is balanced, posted but when I hit the refresh button the system show this warning. But this record is not in the reconciliation for this month and it not have the cleared option check.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Julien

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/14, 9:25 AM
Seen: 937 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM