Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error when open product field

By
Alexandre Brandão
on 2/25/14, 12:52 AM 694 views

Hello, I am a new user on OpenErp, I try the trial version to see how this system work, But in my second day I start to receive an error message that say

ProgrammingError: column product_template.website_description does not exist LINE 1: ...mplate."name",product_template."description_sale",product_te... ^ How can I solve this issue ???

Thanks a lot

Alexandre

Zahin
On 2/25/14, 3:28 AM

Try one thing, restart server with below command

/openerp-server --addons-path addons,web/addons -d database_name -u all

this will upgrade all modules and whatever missing filled during up-gradation.

I hope this will resolve your issue.

read more at ..

http://goo.gl/dXfMlh

Thanks Zahin for your help. But I'am in trial version. Where I can find the prompt command for server instance to run this command line ??

Alexandre Brandão
on 2/25/14, 10:37 PM

Their is nothing regarding trial version in OpenERP, Please let me know complete information.

Do you have ubuntu or window server ?

Read more tutorial at http://goo.gl/dXfMlh, you might be resolve issues.

Zahin
on 2/26/14, 5:02 AM

Hello Zahin I have the TRIAL version offer from OpenERP Cloud (trial). Were we use all resource in their server. I don't know were to found the prompt command or access my cloud instance. I search in every where...

Alexandre Brandão
on 2/26/14, 5:35 AM

Their server might be buggy, so this issue raise... for cloud go with skype: live.snippetbucket

They will server you better way. Also they care for your servers too.

Zahin
on 3/1/14, 9:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/25/14, 12:52 AM
Seen: 694 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM