This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I'm testing the Odoo 9 version and I see this error when displaying the reports of supplier invoices:

File "/home/usuario/workspace/odoo9/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_ui_view.py", line 635, in read_combined

view_arch = etree.fromstring(view['arch'].encode('utf-8'))

File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 3092, in lxml.etree.fromstring (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:70473)

File "parser.pxi", line 1828, in lxml.etree._parseMemoryDocument (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:106307)

File "parser.pxi", line 1716, in lxml.etree._parseDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:105098)

File "parser.pxi", line 1086, in lxml.etree._BaseParser._parseDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:99780)

File "parser.pxi", line 580, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResultDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:94254)

File "parser.pxi", line 690, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:95690)

File "parser.pxi", line 620, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:94757)

QWebException: Entity 'oacute' not defined, line 25, column 46

any idea what happens, regards.

Discard
Best Answer

That is related to the character 'ó' in html that need to be put like 'ó' but in the xml that define the template need to be like 'ó'

Discard
Author

yes, I suppose that the error is related to the encoding of the 'ó' character , but in the report template is not present this html entity, only find it in the file es.po translation, I make the changes in this file but the error remains.

Best Answer

Descarga la traducción corregida del módulo account para la localización ecuatoriana. 

Discard
Best Answer

Did you managed to solve the problem?

Discard
Author

I have not solved this problem.