Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error : ValidateError Error occurred while validating the field(s) company_id: Account and Period must belong to the same compa

By
Selverine
on 12/12/13, 2:28 PM 1,822 views

Hi everybody,

I have this error when I try to validate my Invoice:

"ValidateError

Error occurred while validating the field(s) company_id: Account and Period must belong to the same company."

It is really strange because my account and my period is the same... Someone has an idea?

Thank you a lot,

Selverine

Alain ZIO
On 1/10/14, 8:43 AM

Hi you should check if the company you used to create the invoice is the same as the company you want to use to validate your invoice. Most of the time this ckeck solves the problem.

Best regards

This is poor implementation for a multi-company environment. If you have parent company users who will validate and handle all accounting for all child companies. The child company users will create sales orders but now the parent company users cannot validate or add payments. This is despite having Allowed companies set for the parent company users.

Elephante, Sean Samborski
on 7/9/14, 2:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/12/13, 2:28 PM
Seen: 1822 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM