Odoo Help

error sendind email from openerp

By
toux
on 3/17/14, 6:32 AM 1,513 views

Hello and sorry for my english,

I use the recruitment module to send emails to applicant from OpenERP v 7 .

When an applicant is applying for employment , it can do from our website and an email is automatically sent to openerp where a record is created automatically for the candidate retrieving their email address and name

All this works great !

Previously, I send email to candidiat from openerp and it worked but recently when I want to send an email , the email does not go and I receive an error message in the logs very explicit .

This error is that the Recipient address is not fully-qualified address . For example here , openerp try to send to "<eric.le.corre@voila.fr&gt" so i understand the error , but if i look in openerp the email address of the applicant is like this "eric le corre eric.le.corre@voila.fr", so it is good

I feel that OpenERP can no longer interpret the email addresses including the <> characters for example.

SMTPRecipientsRefused : {' <eric.le.corre@voila.fr&gt ; ' : (504 , '5 .5.2 <<> : Recipient address rejected : need fully-qualified address ')} Traceback ( most recent call last ) : File " / opt/openerp/v7/server/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_mail_server.py " , line 463, in send_email smtp.sendmail ( SMTP_From , smtp_to_list , message.as_string ()) File " / usr/lib/python2.7/smtplib.py " , line 733, in sendmail raise SMTPRecipientsRefused ( senderrs ) SMTPRecipientsRefused : {' <eric.le.corre@voila.fr&gt ; ' : (504 , '5 .5.2 <<> : Recipient address rejected : need fully-qualified address ')} 2014-02-24 13:50:23,064 ERROR 1090 brestaim openerp.addons.mail.mail_mail : failed sending mail.mail 199 Traceback ( most recent call last ) : File " / opt/openerp/v7/addons/mail/mail_mail.py " , line 310, in send mail_server_id = mail.mail_server_id.id , context = context) File " / opt/openerp/v7/server/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_mail_server.py " , line 476, in send_email raise MailDeliveryException ( _ (" Mail delivery failed" ) , msg ) MailDeliveryException : (u "\ xc9chec sending email " , u " \ xc9chec sending the email via SMTP server .4.0.13 '10 '\ nSMTPRecipientsRefused . { ' < @ Eric.le.corre veiled . en> ; ' : (504 , '5 .5.2 <<> : Recipient address rejected : need fully-qualified address' ) } " )

thanks

Youri
On 3/18/14, 5:15 AM

Remove the name in the email address, you should have something as user@domain.com. Remove "<" and ">" characters.

toux
On 3/18/14, 5:21 AM

i understand the error is because of"<" ">", but the email is integrated like this by openerp automatically. It is not because my fault.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/14, 6:32 AM
Seen: 1513 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM