Odoo Help

Error running or long-time process

By
Francisco Tobar
on 11/7/16, 8:57 AM 262 views

Hello, I have a module that performs a batch of sell orders that works well for a number of orders boy to perform (250 approx).

The problem arises when the process should make a greater mayor of orders (around 1500).

Always around 5 minutes the process fails and gives the following error:

Package / openerp / sql_db.py ", line 234, in res = self._obj.execute execution (query parameters) TransactionRollbackError: Can not serialize access due to concurrent update CONTEXT: SQL statement" SELECT 1 FROM ONLY "public ". Res_users "x WHERE" id "OPERATOR (pg_catalog. =) $ 1 FOR THE QUOTA KEY x"

It's like 5 minutes another process to run in the background that interrupts mine.

I try modifying the module and creating sales orders in different ways but always within 5 minutes the process fails throwing the error itself.

Anyone know what can occur ??

thanks

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/7/16, 8:57 AM
Seen: 262 times
Last updated: 11/7/16, 9:43 AM