Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error running or long-time process

By
Francisco Tobar
on 11/7/16, 8:57 AM 73 views

Hello, I have a module that performs a batch of sell orders that works well for a number of orders boy to perform (250 approx).

The problem arises when the process should make a greater mayor of orders (around 1500).

Always around 5 minutes the process fails and gives the following error:

Package / openerp / sql_db.py ", line 234, in res = self._obj.execute execution (query parameters) TransactionRollbackError: Can not serialize access due to concurrent update CONTEXT: SQL statement" SELECT 1 FROM ONLY "public ". Res_users "x WHERE" id "OPERATOR (pg_catalog. =) $ 1 FOR THE QUOTA KEY x"

It's like 5 minutes another process to run in the background that interrupts mine.

I try modifying the module and creating sales orders in different ways but always within 5 minutes the process fails throwing the error itself.

Anyone know what can occur ??

thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/7/16, 8:57 AM
Seen: 73 times
Last updated: 11/7/16, 9:43 AM